Information Communication Technologies
ICT and digital technologies are integrated into every day learning at Milawa Primary School. We see it as vitally important for our students to be informed, responsible and capable users of technology and strive to educate eSmart students who leave a positive digital footprint.
We currently have;
- 16 desktop computers for use with our foundation to grade 3 students
- 1:1 iPads for grade 4,5,6 student use
- 7 Interactive Whiteboards
- Digital Cameras in each class
- Online membership to Mathletics, Reading Eggs and Spellodrome school wide
- Numerous other online memberships, Apps, software programs that enhance student learning
We are currently working towards accreditation as an eSmart school. This is in partnership with the Alannah and Madeline foundation and the DEECD.
eSmart aims to make cybersafety a normal part of everybody’s life by equipping them to use technologies in ways that are positive and that protect them from the potential risks. The first major focus of eSmart is to create a school cultural norm of smart, safe and responsible use of digital technologies.