Milawa Primary School is extremely lucky to have been funded via the National Chaplaincy Program for the school years of 2015 and 2016.
We have engaged the services of local Rachel Dalzotto who is on staff with us every Thursday and Friday.
Some of the components of Rachel’s work included:
- Specialised individual or small group counselling
- Individual or small group social skill building programs
- Trauma support for students and families
- Individual counselling for parents experiencing difficulty
- Milawa Minis Playgroup facilitator
- Seeking funding and assistance for families experiencing financial difficulty
Rachel together with our Principal Ash Campbell, form the student wellbeing team for the school and meet regularly to discuss the needs of all students.
Rachel can be contacted by email email@example.com